3/2/07

better now

hey guys, so here is what happened, yesterday afteroon i asked my sister in law to lower the volume to the tv 2 times. First she did after a few seconds or minutes, then she raise the volume again. I told her if i can close the door, she didn't hear me, but i think she was just doing that. then i raised my voice and told her again, she then said, "No".

so i said ok., then went to the store to tell my dad. When we got from church i was talking to him more about it. I admit that i can lose my temper and stuff. like any human being. but we can control it.

But i think to a certain limit, right???

but we talked about it with my dad and we made up. Coming home i felt not comfortable. Wonder why.???
I like the person my dad is, He knows alot of wisdom and knows how to deal with stuff.

Me and her had our differences and i took the first step in apologzing, but this time i didn't. cause she is stubborn., just hope and pray she behaves,

i'm praying for her. In cases like this, we must pray for those that dont know the things of God.

will write more later

Pedro

5 Comments:

Blogger Pedro said...

things are better now, but honestly i think she will go to those ways again.

it just feels that way.

praying for her though

12:02 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

does she do it all the time or just some of the time???

well either way i argee the best thing to do is to pray about it...

4:16 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

before she did, now since my dad talked with her., she has stop .

its' hard to have someone like that at home.

two diffent worlds

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

i know what u mean a lil on the 2 different worlds things cause everyone thinks that since me and lindsey are twins we gotta like eveything the same and do everything the same but we look alike we just dontt act alike...lol

well i will be prayin for ya!!!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

thanks lauren and lindsey and everyone.

u guys are great.

hugs

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home