2/22/07

need your prayers, trusting in our God

ok guys, I want to share some things that are going on home. First well its a long story, not good, but i have an older brothers that are not Christians and the older one is living w/ us with "his wife".

Listen carefully, but I have knowledge that he chats w/other girls and lies about about his name and wants to get to meet them. He's being unfaithful.

I have told my dad, but he hasn't talked to him about it. I will ask again, but this time I want him to take action. My dad is the Co-Pastor. What advice can ya' give me??


This is truly a long story, but to make a long-story short, my mom and I'm not gonna say "all moms" are like this, but she is over-protecting them, providing for them and stuff. Because i know some moms will let their children paid for their own consequences so they can learn from them.

She is too over-protecting. My dad would disagree w/ her protecting them always and they get into arguments over it. Are any of your parents like this?? with all respect.

and my other older sibling ( I'm the sandwich kid, 2 younger and older brothers)
well his wife and two girls are living with us. So the house is CROWDED. My bro. is in arizona in jail. She puts on music very loudly and yesterday i asked her to please lower the volume down abit. She's not a believer....yet. I pray..

I'm a Christian, but theirs a BIG thing called RESPECT. Who agrees??
Many people say, "Christians must be nice and helpful and all that good stuff"
Yes , I totally agree, BUT ( and i really mean this, I will not allow anyone to take advantage of me or take me for a fool.) that doesn't mean u can disrespect me and walk over me.

Some time ago, I was at my cousins house and using the internet to chat. I went to some atheist and devil groups and started saying, "Jesus is lord" and stuff, then they all ganged on me and said< "Get out of here, Satan is God" I mentioned this to my cousin and he said, "instead of coming at them that Jesus is Lord, be their friends. Get to know them."

That impacted my life. He's right. They are ways to present to gospels. Its a new age, those were the times in the Bible. Theirs many alternatives to go at it.

Now that what i do from now on. Get to know someone, have some laughs, make jokes, then invite them to church. If they dont want to accept the truth...pray for them. Theirs POWER IN PRAYER!!! The Holy Spirit comes into action and softens their hearts. Its the Holy Spirit who changes lives, not us. COME ON NOW, CAN I HEAR AN AMEN?!?!

She believes in the the Virgen Mary and my dad been invited her to church, but she always has an excuse. Yesterday was Ash Wednesday and she wanted to " get one" I dont know the history of all that but its looks to me according she looks at it, "You can do what the hell you want, dont worry about it, say a few hail marys and go to a Preist and put some dirt on your forehead and your forgiven.

Pardon my french. Not all are like this. Some a devoted, but some dont care. They dont seek God, just want the blessings without earning it. Meaning serving God, having a relationship with Him, etc.

From experience, instead of "shoving the gospel down the peoples throats , be friends w/ them"

please pray for me. they are times where i can lose my temper as a human being. It not easy where others provoke u and disrespect others and your home.

thanks guys/

1

Praise God!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

hey pedro AMEN BROTHER!!! and i will definiterly pray for u...

my youth director, derek, preached and has talked on this subject alot and he has said that it is good to become friends with them just make sure that they are not pulling u in with them make sure u stick 2 ur beliefs also and have christian friends backing u up!!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hey pedro tell brock and everyone that i will be there later today hopefullly cause i cant really get on it lately we have recently gotten back from atlanta so please tell everyone i said hey and that i will talk 2 em when i can

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

parying for ya hard

bless you for being able to keep ur cool bout that!!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN BROTHA!


vote for pedro!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

This is from the heart,....thanks alot for praying for me, for the advice lauren, and taylor for making me smile with your comment.

i was wondering why no one comment. i knew lauren was on the road with the dog shows, right?

thanks taylor for commenting on my blog. thanks ma'

1

11:48 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

trust me, from the time i was getting to know her, i was being a friend. than she started to do things that i didn't like.

she tried to tell to make me do something that was wrong. but i dont play that.

thanks for all you guys watching my back.

1

11:57 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Amen pedro!
How are you going?

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

going where???

pedro

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hey pedro,, yea we been on the road but we home til easter then we will be in dallas and then headed up toward u in fredrick maryland...

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home