2/21/07

thankyou God

God bless everyone, Yesterday around4:30 p.m. , a muslim ( i think) came to the store, right in the middle of practicing my card techniques, I got so maddddd, I picked him up and threw him on a bed of bugs.....yeah.

( just joking, that didn't happen, but if i did that's what i would do, fo real)

Well, this guy came and said he was a guru, or man of meditation. SOmething like THat.

He wanted to "read my hand" so i let him. Honestly i felt kind of nervous but i prayed to God internally and it went great. He said, " You think to much"

uh, yeah, doesn't everybody. but yeah, i do think alot, but i think they have special ways of knowing that like pshcology or stuff. I think i spelled pcyhoclogy wrong>

anywho, He also said I will have 3 months of good luck and prosperity. I then said, "why 3 months?" " i want more" and he was like yeah,but... I then said I'am bless every single day by my God. He agreed, and started saying things like future in the stars and trusting in them.

YOur boy Pedro said, " I don't put my trust on stars or moons ( he also mention moons) I put my trust in God. I don't trust on created things or objects, I TRUST IN THE CREATOR, THE ONE WHO CREATED THOSE STARS AND MOONS AND STUFF"

He then ask me to donate some $$$ for some children in India, I said sure pedro love the kids.

ok i didnt say that, but "yeah, for the kids, sure. "

he offered me a rock thingy for good luck, but i said nah, its cool, I have my God.

he then left and i thanked God and continued on my card techniques.

hollar at your boy

p.S. I personally will have to do a profound study on different religions and their beliefs,..Its very important to be well informed. My Pastors said to me," the way i'am good with coins and cards, i can be good at knowing the Bible and defending myself when this sort of stuff happens.

its' very important for everyone to have a knowledge of religions and their beliefs and stuff. ;)

1
1

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Way 2 go pedro! Sticking up for the one true God...YOu know it says to do that in the Bible well not in those words but you know what i mean..........

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home