2/4/07

Christian Bear

An atheist man was hiking in the mountains, but suddenly a bear appeared and attacked the man. Just before the bear was about to Strike, The man called on the name of God. "Please Help me, if you listen to me once, I will believe in you".

All of a sudden a bright cloud appeared before him and said, "Why should I help you? You persecuted my people, and never believed that I existed".

The man thought to himself maybe I will just ask him to make the bear a Christian then I don't owe Him anything and the bear will be good and spare my life.

God said, "Your prayer has been granted."

Suddenly the bear raiseed his both arm and said " Thank you Lord for an awesome meal that you have given me"!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

amen.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

lol...haha that's funny!!!


So are you watching the dog show..?lol

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

ha ha that is funny?

3:44 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hey wat is a burough? or watever u put on my blog??? hey is it cold up there i havent been past ohio north so i dont know? have u been 2 mississippi?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

YOU GOT THE MAIL YOU WAS HOPING LONG TIME AGO!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

Nooo......???

what dog show?

to lauren: Here in the city we have 5 "boroughs" Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.

its cold here. They say it will be serious this week. On sat. i was coming home from the library and and fingers were so cold, i feft pins and needle sensations, but very painful. Felt like they were gonna break or something.

I was eating a sandwich on my way home ;)i didn;t enjoy well, but thats alright.

1

Babara, FINALLY. I send here the miracles of jesus dvd special featuring Brock Gill.

1

12:18 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

yeees! thank you!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home