1/25/07

Criss Angel like Brock's Jokes!!!

Does anyone know who Criss Angel is????
Well, I'll tell ya', He's a illusionist too. He has a show called, "Mindfreak", channel 16 (A&E), but it's not airing currently. But keep an eye for it. Brock and Auny appeared in the Blopper episode.
I got this from Brock's myspace, where u can click to the link under "Links". Pretty self-explantory., right?!?
also check my other cool links and tell me what u think.
Maze ministries is also nice. I like how they say that gospel magic is their parable for today's age.
Jesus used parables (Expressing a spiritual truth using earthly illustrations) using stories, We have the arts, music, drama, Pantomine, magic, and other good stuff.

Help me name a few. ;) and i don't know what was Brock's joke, Let's go and ask him!!!!

holler at your boy
1

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

from sara_ yo i'm a hollerin at ya! sorry bout the whole blog thing.. i gave up on it cuz i kept forgetin my password.. u'll know it's me when i put "from Sara_" haha gay i know.. but it works..

7:24 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

That's cool, I'm understanding...maybe in the future u can blog again. ;)

we missed u, especially me ;)

1

7:39 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

this is old!
look for new material!
hahahahaha joke!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol haha hey sara i know wat u mean at first i had 2 re login like a hundred gazillion times haha

TO: pedro i cant think of any of his jokes right now so i will think on it and try my best!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey i don't really know any! sorry i can't remember!

To Sara:You could click on the button that says "Other" then just type your name in and click on "publish your comment"!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home