1/20/07

This week, PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!

hey, What's really good?

I ordered THe Royal road to card magic book and a card guard 2 weeks ago and it hasn;t arrived yet. I've ordered decks of playing cards and it gets to me in a week.

I really want my book and card guard. am i whining???
I'm just upset and annoyed a little bit.

For those that dont know, I want to do gospel magic like my boy Brock .

I'm doing good so far. I almost got down the coin roll. that's when i roll a quarter or coin, heh/// from finger to finger. Pretty impresive coin flourish.

I know some card tricks, but nothing big time. but there basic cool.
Some flourishes too, like spinning a card in my fingers, still need more practice though.......card fans, one hand cuts, springing the cards.

I need to learn more and polish these card techniques.

Does anyone know any magic tricks/illusions that i can learn?????

Pleaseeeeeeee

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

sorry i aint real good at any tricks so i cant help ya 2 much this time but i admire those who can do tricks cause its hard 4 me lol

i think that i am magically challenged lol;)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

what's up C. i have seen the card thing before. Fellowship of christian magicians website

how is that done

1:09 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey! i think thats cool...I'm like lauren..i can't do any tricks but its so cool to watch!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home