1/20/07

God help me

Hey guys, Yesterday night...a couple of hours ago, some lady came to my dad's grocery store and said if anyone wanted their hand "read" I think she said she was those people who can see the future,...yeah whatever. ;)

i told her to get the steppin' and get out or I will turn to the Incredible Hulk!!! and be really angry.

psych!!!

but i did told her she has to go. Then she started saying some nonsense like, "Is there a reason you don't want me to read your hand"

oh yeah she also charged 5 bucks. I should have said yes but ask to "read" my hand for free and the other person who was with me get her "hand" "read" but this time pay. Just to see the lady's reaction and see her back down or something

Next time...

what would u guys done??

It's alot different at the moment of truth. Just have to pray that God helps us and guides us from fraud garbage like that.

1

6 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

i dont know wat i would have done i have never really given it much thought

but the title was perfect "God Help Me" cause thats the best way 2 put it i think!
thats a lil freaky!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

yeah it was a lil freaky, but when thnigs like happen to us, we should really get our info on stuff like that, mormons, catholics, or jehova witnesses so we can dabate w/ them

10:36 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

and show them their wrong ways

i forgot to add that....my bad

1
Vote for Pedro....and lauren too, She's cool

10:58 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

thanks pedro!:)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

is just people working hahahahaha and like there's a lot of people who believe in that. So that persons exist. If no one believe it. Those things will not exist.
I'm not superstitious person. And i don't believe in hand read.

And i think that ther's no right religion. We all love God and want to be happy. But with little differences each one.

By the way... i'm catholic. Do you want to debate with me?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

yeah, let debate

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home