3/20/07

i'am sore!!!!!!!!!

oww owwww, owwww. Last Sunday, i was removing the snow in front of my New church and it was rock hard. So i broke it with the shovel and was swinging crazy doing it. Well the next morning i was sore!!!!!!! owwwww. My triceps muscle on both arms were hurting. Left hand forearm was like oww. Today, am still sore but its bearable. At least when all this soreness goes away, I will have my triceps muscle mo cut and strong. grrr.

owww. was flexing and my arm was sore. ;)

Hey, hopefully today at 12:30 am or something like that, i will receive my ipod case and this friday my New Ipod 80 gb black video!!!!!!! I waited like4 weeks to get this.

I want to get PS 3. $600. yeahh.....


1

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

you'll need more than that to do the muscle....
And congrats for your new ipod.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust me, I was swinging the shovel crazy. Several times.

my ipod will get here around friday. today maybe the case.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

ITS HOT HERE IN MISSISSIPPI!!!LOL HAHA

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it ever snow over there or something?

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home