1/10/07

One Down , Two To Go

Yesterday i recieved the "Expert Card techique" book by the UPS....i have some serious reading to do...I just want to learn tricks NOW!!!

but i will start from the bottom, I have learned from experience that if you start things from the bottom, you appreciate things much more.

So am willing, oh right.

Today i expect to recieve another book, "The Royal Road to card magic".

I will read that first. The book i have now is for advance magicians.
I bought it the first one because i had some discounts for it at Barnes and Noble.

The other thing is a card guard. Its a card case to protect my decks of cards.

That's a good investment for my cards.
hollar at you boy
1

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

That's grat!!
When you learn something you can rise a video on youtube. So we can see it!! What do you think???

2:06 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

maybe...u probably just want to see me in person ;)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

no... you can do the video without your face on it

12:38 AM  
Blogger Pedro said...

yeahhhhhh

7:27 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

haha barbara! that's a good one..

u must read a lot?... i like to read too!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

yeah, i like to read. alittle bit, ;)

just things that interest me. that make sense right?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home