12/14/06

Tyler Perry, Medea


"Don't Make a Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings" That's the name of Tyler Perry's book

If you haven't seem The Medea plays, Movies, before...GET THEM. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

I heard of Tyler Perry before on Ophra, but i thought it was another rising comedian.

BUT WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW WAS THAT HE WAS CHRISTIAN. IN ALL OF HIS PRODUCTIONS, HE HAS A SPIRITUAL MESSAGE IN IT AND TALKS HIGHLY ABOUT GOD.

THAT I DIDN'T KNOW.

The comedy is off the Hook. I was crackin up literally. I kept re-play the funny stuff.

"Medea" would say, " I know the saying goes, This will hurt me than it will hurt you, That's a lie because I'm dang on tired!"

So get it from your local Library or buy the dvd's.

I'll write more later and check out the Media Gallery at his website.

1

http://tylerperry.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Pedro said...

testing, 1, 2, 3, testing

8:39 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

alo?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

eeee! i can!!
so, blogger beta is over???

11:23 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

yessssssssssssssssssssssss

Let the commenting commence!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

:P

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meuwly estatesir lands blogdigs differently condititons portuguesa tutors pretend dyslexia express
lolikneri havaqatsu

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home